Definitions and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that you submit to Amazing Women Global via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Amazing Women Global or us.
User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Amazing Women Global and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Amazing Women Global and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: the website that you are currently using, http://amazingwomenglobal.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2.1 the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
2.3 a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
2.4 “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
2.5 reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
The kind of information we may hold about you
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
Name, Address, Email address, Telephone numbers, Date of Birth, Job Title, Profession, the type of service you receive from us, correspondence and communications.
How and why we use your personal data
- For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 Data Protection Act 1998, Amazing Women Global is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
- Once our engagement has been terminated, we will generally hold your personal information for one year after the termination of your engagement.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
6.1 internal record keeping;
6.2 improvement of our products / services;
6.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Amazing Women Global may collect personal information about you in a variety of ways. It is collected during a download of a product on our website, through an event where you provided us with your contact details, by email, Whats App or Facebook Messenger or social media.
Whilst some of the personal information you provide us has a legitimate business interest so that we can continue to keep you updated with new products and services, some of it you may be asked to provide to us on a voluntary basis.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, or sign up to our offers, we will ask for consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
Third party websites and services
Amazing Women Global may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Amazing Women Global ltd.
- You have the right to request corrections/deletions or changes to your personal information
We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. Your personal information may be stored in different places, i.e. a locked filing cabinet, or IT systems, such as the e-mail system that is encrypted and password protected.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.