Definitions and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that you submit to Amazing Women Global via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Amazing Women Global or us.
User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Amazing Women Global and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Amazing Women Global and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: the website that you are currently using, http://amazingwomenglobal.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2.1 the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
2.3 a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
2.4 “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
2.5 reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
The kind of information we may hold about you
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
Name, Address, Email address, Telephone numbers, Date of Birth, Job Title, Profession, the type of service you receive from us, correspondence and communications.
How and why we use your personal data
- For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 Data Protection Act 1998, Amazing Women Global is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
- Once our engagement has been terminated, we will generally hold your personal information for one year after the termination of your engagement.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
6.1 internal record keeping;
6.2 improvement of our products / services;
6.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Amazing Women Global may collect personal information about you in a